Police Jobs Recruitment 2019:- Naukaristan as like always, has come up with thousands of job openings in Police Department in states all over India. The recruitment is for above 12000 vacancies for the various reputed and dignified posts of Constable, Female Trained Teacher, Medical Officer and Special Medical Officer, Inspector, Rifleman and others. The candidates interested and passionate to join police services can apply online or offline as per the facility provided for the application. The whole and specific information regarding the vacancies is given as per the department in below description along with direct links to apply online.
Police Jobs Recruitment Notification
|Name of the Organization||Police department in various states|
|Name of the Job||Constable, Female Trained Teacher, Medical Officer and Special Medical Officer, Inspector, Rifleman and others|
|Number of vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to apply||As soon as Possible|
- Qualifications required would be 10th/12th/Diploma/Graduation/Post Graduation depending on different posts.
- There is no provision of relaxation in the minimum educational qualification that a person should have to be eligible to apply.
If you want to explore a career opportunity in one of the most exciting industry, apply online for the aviation courses. So, hurry up! Limited Seats Available…
- The minimum age of the candidate must be between 18 to 32 years as on the time of applying for any recruitment and as per the specific rules for the specific vacancy.
- The age relaxation will only be applicable for SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates as per government rule.
- The candidate will be offered best in class remuneration and benefits as per the general rules of Scale of Pay and package.
- The application fee for this recruitment is given as per the vacancy and post specifically.
- For detailed application fee, Please check the notification link for which you want to apply.
All the recruitment drive dates has mentioned in their own article so if candidates want to know details then they have to click on the above-given link of recruitment article.